Over two centuries have passed since Jesper Dahlbäck / The Persuader first started to produce techno tracks in his bedroom. Since then he’s been part of many projects and constellations that helped to put swedish house and techno onto the global map. The most memorable ones being the house imprint Svek run by Stephan Grieder and Jesper Dahlbäck in the late 1990s.
Currently running the successful techno and acid imprint ISL and playing at the top clubs around the world Jesper Dahlbäck returns to Babel with an exclusive live set as The Persuader. Together with Alexi Delano, another swedish house and techno legend who originally started his music production career on Svek and later on moved on to Harthouse Mannheim, Adam Beyer’s True Soul and Drumcode and H-Productions.
Naturally we’ve laid our hands on two guest list spot for The Persuader / Alexi Delano night at Babel on Saturday the 2th.
- Like HMWL on Facebook (We like you)
- Attend The Event on Facebook
- Answer this question “What’s the name of the famous Stockholm studio started by Jesper Dahlbäck and Adam Beyer in 1993?”
- Send the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep your fingers crossed
The competition closes on friday the 1st at noon. The tickets can’t be sold or transfered. You must be over 20 years old to participate.