In a way, Bar25 is the last European hippie outpost. The time stands still here. No matter if you drop by thursday night or sunday noon, here you will find people with colorful personalities as well as colourful make-up, wearing flowers in the hair and dancing away their worries. In the sunshine or in the moonlight. Going straight-edge or sipping on an occasional Club Mate spiced with vodka. Or god knows what. In a way, Bar25 is the last European hippie outpost. The time stands still here.
If you haven’t been to Bar25 when visiting Berlin, in a way, you haven’t been to Berlin at all. Bar25 is the only open-air summer club in the city open 5 days in a row every week, only closing it’s wooden doors for a quick clean-up break Tuesday – Wednesday.
September the 2nd, Bar25 celebrates the 15th release on their own label. This time a production by Bar25 resident Velten Doering a.k.a Dirty Doering. The video captures the essence of Bar25, the essence of Spree and Berlin during the summer. And also the essence of our generation. The generation refusing to grow up.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on Bar25
- Techno Dokus auf 3min.de « Kbro's Weblog
- 03.09.2010, Party: Playquisite @ Suicide Circus w. Dub Taylor …
- Upon.You Labelnight at Bar 25
- Related posts on Bar25 Label
- Liviu Groza (Bar25) live act
- T R A N C E M E G A » Niconé & Sascha Braemer – Thänk You …
- Mondays'Finest'Videos – KW 46